“None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power of the hope of freedom to those who are not free.”
-Pearl S. Buck
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
Filed under: Palestine | 3 Comments
Don't Hate The Media,Become The Media
Palestine belongs to our People: Some are dead, Some are living, But most are not yet born.
This Land is Not for Sale
Let it be the last word on every Palestinians' lips!
Let it be the last word every Israeli hears!
First Amendment"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Subscribe To Political Theatrics!
DisclaimerAll articles, videos and reports provided on this blog are only for information purposes. The maker of this blog and those who post comments on it have no connection with any political groups or individuals. A reasonable effort is made to make sure the content shown is the truth.
CommentingAll postings,images,video,or other materials posted on,or linked by commentors are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You are entirely responsible for each individual item of content that you post or otherwise make available via PoliticalTheatrics.
The views expressed and the links provided on our comment pages are the personal views of individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of PoliticalTheatrics
Free MiddleEast Media TV
- Dissident Perspective:'Angelic Israeli Settlers'
- Mahmoud Abbas Convinced Israel To Continue Strike On Gaza
- Palestinians Stand Up to Israeli Attempts to Desecrate Al Aqsa
- Do They Need a Lesson In Non-Violence?
- Gaza Report Vote Delay Angers Hamas, Delights US
- Allegory Of The Cave: Meet Your Puppet-Handlers
- Albert Einstein on Palestine
- Ahmadinejad:Why Focus On The Holocaust?
- Full text of Ahmadinejad's speech to the UN General Assembly
- What Freedom Looks Like in Palestine
Robert J Molineaux, … on Mahmoud Abbas Convinced Israel… Falesteeni on Mahmoud Abbas Convinced Israel… politicaltheatrics on Mahmoud Abbas Convinced Israel… politicaltheatrics on Albert Einstein on Palest… Ray O Hope on Albert Einstein on Palest…
Poll of the Week
- Iraq to further delay hydrocarbons law: MP October 5, 2009A senior Iraqi lawmaker says the country will delay the discussion of a stalled hydrocarbons law until after the parliamentary elections in January.
- Senior al-Qaeda linked fugitive killed in Iraq October 5, 2009The pro-government Awakening Council of Iraq has killed a senior leader of an al-Qaeda affiliated network in Iraq who escaped from a Tikrit prison last month.
- One killed, nine wounded in Baghdad bombings October 5, 2009At least one person has been killed and nine others wounded in separate bombings that took place in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.
- Iraq arrests 150 'insurgents' in north October 3, 2009Iraq says its security forces have arrested more than 150 people in a massive crackdown on insurgents in northern Nineveh province.
- US loses another GI in war-torn Iraq October 2, 2009The US military has lost another soldier in conflict-stricken Iraq as his base on the western edge of the capital, Baghdad, came under a mortar attack.
- Iraqi PM declares new alliance for January vote October 1, 2009Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has unveiled a broad-based political alliance to fight against his former Shia allies in January's general elections.
- Iraqi army hit by budget shortage October 1, 2009Head of the US training command in Iraq casts doubt at Baghdad's ability to build up the country's army amid falling oil prices and a consequent budget deficit.
- US supports terrorists in Iraq, breaches security pact September 30, 2009A Washington call on Baghdad to go easy on a terrorist group has sparked outrage among a number of Iraqi parties, who deem it in violation of an interim security pact signed between the two states.
- US eying faster pullout from Iraq front September 30, 2009A senior US military commander in Iraq says successful elections in January could help Washington speed up the withdrawal of its troops from the war-torn country.
- Seven killed in Iraq bomb attacks September 29, 2009At least seven people, including two security officers, have been killed and dozens of others wounded in a spate of bombings attacks in violence-plagued Iraq.
- Iraq to further delay hydrocarbons law: MP October 5, 2009
Zionist Quotes"The tragedy lies in the fact that there is a collision here between two truths ..... But our justice is greater. The Arabs is culturally backward , but his instinctive patriotism is just as pure and noble as our own; it can not be bought, it can only be curbed ... force majeure." (Righteous Victims, p. 108)
Ze'ev (Zeev) Jabotinsky
"If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison for the land, or find a benefactor who will maintain the garrison on your behalf. ... Zionism is a colonizing adventure and, therefore, it stands or falls on the question of armed forces." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 45)
Ze'ev (Zeev) Jabotinsky
". ..It's been said that . 'there were cases of rape in Ramla. I can forgive rape, but I will not forgive other acts which seem to me much worse. When they enter a town and forcibly remove rings from the fingers and jewelry from someone's neck, that's a very grave matter. ... Many are guilty of it." (1949, The First Israelis, p. 71-72)
"We cannot allow the Arabs to block so valuable a piece of historic reconstruction ..... And therefore we must generally persuade them to 'trek.' After all, they have all Arabia with its million square miles .... There is no particular reason for the Arabs to cling to these few kilometers. 'To fold their tents and silently steal away' is their proverbial habit: let them exemplify it now." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 14, and Righteous Victims, p. 140)
"Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-old traditions, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder important then the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit the ancient land." (Righteous Victims, p. 75)
"If we want Hebrew redemption 100%, then we must have 100% Hebrew settlement, a 100% Hebrew farm, and 100% Hebrew port." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 24)
"[the indigenous population was akin to] the rocks of Judea, as obstacles that had to be cleared on a difficult path." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 17)
"I so not believe in the TRANSFER of an individual. I believe in the TRANSFER of entire villages." (One Palestine Complete, p. 405)
"If we want to remain alive, we will have to kill and kill and kill. All day, every day. If we don't kill we will cease to exist." (Jerusalem Post)-
Israeli Prof. Arnon Sofer